About Western Truck & Trailer Sales
Commercial Trailer Sales
Specializing in Commercial Trailer Sales, Parts, & Repairs
In business since 1983, Western Truck & Trailer Sales Inc. is a full-service dealership with locations in Salt Lake City, Utah, and Las Vegas, Nevada. We offer a full line of new and used trailers. We carry belly dumps, side dumps, end dumps, lowboys, tanks, pneumatics, and more from a variety of top-rated brands that you know and trust, including Smithco, Ranco, XL Specialized, Dragon, Load King, CPS/Manac, Retesa, SAW Mfg, and others. As experts in the trailer industry, we also offer equipment financing, in-house rentals, lease services, and parts and service support.
A Full-Service Trailer Dealership
Over the course of more than three decades, our full-service dealership has grown into a leading source for commercial trailers all over the United States. We provide trailer equipment sales, purchasing, financing, service, parts, and trade-ins. With brick and mortar locations in Utah and Nevada, Western Truck is your choice local trailer dealer.
By the Book
Western Truck and Trailer Sales is a licensed and bonded trailer dealer with physical locations in both Utah and Nevada.
- Utah Dealer Number #2078
- Nevada Dealer Number #DLR000024190
The Importance of Brick and Mortar
We take pride in stressing our infrastructure - the who we are, the physical locations, the licensing, the bonding, the inventory, the parts, our service personnel, and taking trade-ins. So, why is this important?
States have put more requirements on dealerships in an attempt to protect the consumer from fraud and unscrupulous transactions. Therefore, it is harder than ever to become a licensed trailer dealer. Each item that has been brought up is for a simple reason.
- Licensing - The state's background check makes sure that we are a legitimate organization.
- Bonding - This guarantees a legal title to customers, and a bonded business will have the means to reimburse the customer should the title be unattainable.
- Inventory - Our inventory is in-house, which is telling of the strength of our dealership. We have people who show up every day taking care of customers, selling equipment, answering questions, performing repairs, handling warranty issues, licensing equipment, and conducting day-to-day business. Some companies only have websites that you can order equipment through, but not a brick and mortar location that is open to customers. We are not middlemen. You can stop by any time to check out our inventory and actually see the equipment for yourself that you will be purchasing. Everything in our online inventory is equipment that we have on the ground, in house, or on its way to one of our locations. Plus, if you have issues with your equipment, we have the resources to take care of you.
- Trade-Ins - This shows financial strength, as smaller factories and people who broker equipment do not take trade-ins. Typically, these smaller people are after a quick sale, and they cannot take or market your trade.
- Parts - We invest in common and custom parts for new and used trailers, so no matter the trailer you own, we can keep you on the road. Having parts on hand is a measure of our commitment to our customers because we want you to continue making money.
- Service - If your equipment breaks down, we are committed to you. We are a trusted resource for repairs.
Your Business Partner
We, as well as our business partners, are set up to help you with everything related to your business: equipment, custom products, parts, truck bodies and accessories, financing, lines of credit, or insurance. We would love to serve you, and we will work within good practices to receive your business. We are your local trailer dealer.
After Sale Support
We have a complete parts and service support department to keep your equipment efficiently up and running at all times. At Western Truck & Trailer Sales, we proudly carry a full line of name brand parts, including OEM trailer parts for various lines of construction and commercial trailers. We also have specialized parts for various makes and models that are specific to the operation of bottom dump, side dump, end dump trailers, lowboys, and more
We have a strong presence in the commercial trailer market and have detailed knowledge of the problems facing our customers as well as the solutions to many of those challenges.
For help with commercial trailer sales, parts sales or questions, or service inquiries, contact one of our experienced professionals at (888)-615-1388 today to get started.
Our Sales Department is located at 1885 S 900 W, in Salt Lake City, UT. We are just north of the Flying J, off of SR-201.